Friday, January 03, 2020

Monet and Jared in NYC

Well one thing I love about Jared is how he's so fun, and how he is always looking for opportunities to spent time with each of our kids.

Whenever I see that he's written out his goals, they always include taking a kid to lunch once a week, or something like that.

So when he had a doTERRA class to teach in NYC, he decided to bring Monet along!  Miles has basketball and Simone had her regional climbing comp.  But Monet had just finished Nationals so it was perfect timing for her.

They wanted to go to Hamilton but the tickets were crazy expensive.  And that was good for me because *I* would have been so insanely jealous.  So hopefully this summer I can take Monet to London and we can see Hamilton together.  Its a little cheaper in London usually.

They went to Lion King and it was such a cool show.  Elise and I went years ago and she said she got teary when everyone came out in the costumes.  They are unreal!

Anyway, here are a few photos they took.  Poor Monet was sick and couldn't taste any of the amazing food they had.  But they got to go to lunch with Courtney and her boyfriend Michael. Courtney is getting her PhD in engineering from Columbia, which is seriously so cool (I'm such a proud aunt)!  It was nice of her to make the time to go to breakfast amid finals!