I loved having our yummy baked french toast and big breakfast at Grandma Goddards. We talked to Elise and had her speak some Italian for us!
She made a Christmas card, and I thought it was pretty funny because its just so Elise. We sent her some inflatable antlers that make a ring toss game and the family she went to loved it so much. So that was cute. She delivered the little tree we sent her on Amazon Italy to a lady in her ward who has always worked on Christmas. When Elise asked her what she was doing for Christmas this year, she said "probably just sleep." and I think that made Elise kinda sad! So they decorated her little house with their Christmas things and they said she loved it.
It was fun to get to Skype with the whole extended family there! She loved "seeing" everyone. I asked her if she was homesick and she said no. When she was set apart, not being homesick was part of her blessing and she feels like that has been truly a blessing.
I asked Jared to do the stockings this year. Because every year I do them. Then on Christmas Eve or some last minute date, he runs out and buys so much stuff for their stockings. So I decided I should just let him do it. And he did the BEST job. They loved it. Super unique stuff of course. Always unique with Jared.
Soren got tons of Legos and some were Harry Potter themed which got us started watching ALL 8 of the Harry Potters this break. Its been so fun!
We also did a bunch of puzzles and played a lot of games. We went to Angelas Christmas evening and it was so fun to see Courtney! We did the Lake Powell puzzle and talked and it was perfect.
Soren got tons of Legos and some were Harry Potter themed which got us started watching ALL 8 of the Harry Potters this break. Its been so fun!
We also did a bunch of puzzles and played a lot of games. We went to Angelas Christmas evening and it was so fun to see Courtney! We did the Lake Powell puzzle and talked and it was perfect.
My sister in law made us the coolest sketch of last years Christmas card of our family! She makes the coolest gifts.

