Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Weekend Date to Portland

We laugh sometimes because we don't plan many dates these days! Our kids have so many events.  We love attending those and we spend so much time together.  Still, this weekend was so fun and was a good reminder that we really do need to plan to spend some time just the two of us.  Thanks to Monet for having this race so we could go.  It always reminds me of why I'm so glad that I get to spend my life and eternity with my best friend.  I am so glad for his humor honestly he keeps me laughing all the time.

Trailblazers vs Lakers!  Jared's dream come true.

Lebron is HUGE.


We got to take Kali and her comp to lunch!  SO much fun.

This was kinda funny!

Powell Books and I'm going to need to purchase this

Multnomah Falls!  Just before heading to the airport we drove out here and it was beautiful.