Thursday, March 08, 2018

Mom's Fun Week

So this past week, I've been getting back in the groove.  January and February were a little blah.  March is going to be good!

Monday-Went to Orangetheory
Tuesday--Hiked trail next to Tibble Fork and sledded down
Wednesday--Hiked the Y
Thursday--Skiing at Sundance!

And that's not all!  Weeks not over!  Planning to hike/sled Horsetail too and another Orangetheory class.  I love my hiking mamas and friends!  I need people to make me get out of the house.

I got this little notepad that has a to do list on it and I learned that it is actually not good for me!  I will write things on the list just to have things to check off, and they aren't even things I really need to do.  And I'm feeling like I need to get my list done before doing anything enjoyable, including exercise.  So I have to be more aware of that.