Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thankful Hearts

This is such a cheesy title.  Haha.  But its appropriate.  And I'm cheesy.

So my cute Valentine's Hearts wall has been making me cry all week.  I can't help but read them and feel so thankful that I had such a sweet Dad who told me how proud he was of me and expressed his love for us continually.  But I miss him a lot.  I'm going to miss his Superman onesie at Christmas this year.  I've looked at a few of our past Christmas photos and it is just not quite the same without Dad.

I remember my mom doing my hair each morning and telling me how much she loved me each morning.

I've talked so much about my sisters, but I really do feel like the luckiest person for having 4 best friends that I love so much.  And a brother who was also my best buddy growing up and who I absolutely love.

We have the BEST families.

I've loved my Valentine's wall.  I even have one from 1985.  Cute Grandma Regen put the date on it.

We saw Coco yesterday.  Dad would have loved that show.  It was kinda appropriate for my mood too.

Anyway, the Chalkboard is fun, but it got me thinking.  What if we could fill up as much of that wall as we can?  I'd love that.  These little hearts are my favorite tradition.