Thursday, November 01, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Fun day yesterday!  It was Soren's first Halloween.  I didn't see Elise the whole day.  She had a dance after school, followed by running around the neighborhood with a pack of friends.  She decided to go with the retro basketball player costume.  Too bad we don't have Jared's old uniform from 8th grade.  Wouldn't this have been awesome?

Jared is the cute number 14 showing off some skinny legs.  Just look at all that hair!
Monet went trick or treating with Jean.  We decided Katniss's outfit without the bow and arrows (no weapons at school) was boring and whipped up a cavegirl costume at the last second.

Simone was thrilled to be a vampire instead of a cheerleader.  I think my kids like scary stuff.  This is curious to me because I never wanted to be anything scary.

Miles loved his Napoleon Dynamite costume.   Jared and I took turns going with him, and staying home with Soren and handing out glowsticks.  I think Soren enjoyed Halloween!



Doing the Napoleon Dance

Soren enjoyed the glownecklaces

It was such a nice evening sitting out on the front steps with Soren and Sug



Elise isn't too convincing at staging a fight with a ref
It was a good day.