Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Good Day

Miles and his buddy created some essential oil blends the other day. He really likes this one, and named it "Good Day."  Here is the recipe in case any of you want to try it out: ; )

  

 Miles has been watching Little Rascals and he came up with this plan for building a go cart with Jared. He is really insistent about getting this go cart made, and wants to follow this plan exactly.  There is a bit of hounding going on.  What time are you coming home from work?  Can you take me to Home Depot?  I'm pretty sure that Jared, with all of his invention building skills could figure out how to build this.

Michael and I built a go cart once.  It had caster wheels, but it was pretty cool.  I was more of an observer in its creation.  But it was always fun to get out the hammer and nails.