I was sitting at my computer typing my last post when Miles and Josie walked in the morning and Josie had this beautiful ring on her finger!
Awwwww I'm so happy that these two are engaged! We hoped so much that everything would work out and they would end up together. It's hard to know what will happen with missions and time. But they are so sweet together.
Josie doesn't love to be the center of attention. So he planned a proposal that kept that in mind and included her favorite thing: Art!
Josie loves art and in fact is majoring in art at BYU! She painted beautiful watercolor paintings for Miles when they were dating. The two of them are very creative!
So for his proposal, they went to Tibble Fork to watch the sunrise and paint Timp. And in that quiet setting with just the two of them, that's when he proposed!
I love how Josie and Miles complement each other. We all first got to witness this in 2023 when she came with us to Newport. We knew we loved her. But we got to know her better and she is not only smart, beautiful, kind, easy-going, but also has the best quiet humor! I love her family too and am so happy that Miles gets to be a part of their family! What a blessing that he saw her at Hobby Lobby all those years ago and looked her up on instagram and she agreed to go on a date with him.

