I love all the garlands, trimmings and arrangements for Christmas. It's been fun to play around with some things.
We are using my grandmas china more and it's been fun to play around with how colors look with the blue plates. I love the colorful Couleur Nature table linens. Mixed this with the anthro 12 days of Christmas stuff. Not sure if it really pulls off the look I was going for but we will keep playing around!
Made some porch pots! This was fun to forage in my yard a bit! I wanted the tree top, not just cuttings. So I bought a porch pot from Costco and used the greens in it to make 3 separate porch pots. I also used Ilex berry branches and sugar pine cones from work. And added the birch and red dogwood branches from work and my ornamental kale from the fall pots. I think it's cute! We put it together really fast and it's not perfect, but I like it!
I lost my Felco hand pruners for a couple days and had to use some others. Wow. Forgot how much better the Felcos are.
Always have an amaryllis for grandma! I bought some waxed bulb amaryllis at Costco. They were cute! Bloomed early! Wish I'd bought more.
Next up is an orange garland! It's such a trend but also super cute.