Sunday, December 15, 2024

Christmas Card looking different this year

So I have a regret.  For years now I've said I wish we took a professional family photo every year.  We mostly have but we missed a few, especially early on.  

This year I figured we couldn't do them cause Miles is in Brazil.  But then I realized that people still do them!  It's okay if everyone can't be in it.  I wish I'd done something with the rest of us.  

We did do a quick iPhone picture for Christmas cards up at Tibble.  Elise said she'd take a quick one of the four of us still at home.  We were planning to meet up at Tibble and then on the way we ran over a sharp rock and blew out a tire.  AND no service in the canyon.  So I hopped out and hoped they were not already there.  Thankfully after just a few seconds I was able to flag them down.  We all piled in their tiny Subaru.  Soleil was very amused to see the clown car!  We took a couple quick pics.  Then headed back home to get the truck and figure out the tire.

Then we realized when we sold our last car we accidentally gave the new owners the snow tires for our current car!  No!  So we didn't have a spare.  But Jared had it towed to the tire place and we just got new ones put on the next day.

We had a separate photo of each of the grown kids that are married and one of Miles on the back. 

Its different and feels a little weird!  But next year we will be altogether again!





And it was a good opportunity to take some new ones of Soleil.  She's much bigger than in April!