Thursday, December 28, 2023

Skiing with Soren!

hard to smile with goggles on!


The past two years Miles took Soren skiing so often that he got really good!  Miles would just go down hard runs and Soren had no choice but to follow.  It made him really good and I think he was super proud of himself with how much he improved in two seasons.  

I'm hoping this season Soren can help challenge me too.  

I took Soren and his two neighbor friends to Solitude on Wednesday and it was good for me to get a feel for it again.  The girls were about the same level as me. Next time I need to send Soren and his friends on their way so I can not be worried I'm holding them back!

Yay to one day down!  I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to these things so just beginning is always the hard part.  But I'm excited to improve.  I'm going to be practicing my growth mindset.  And it was really fun to ski with Soren and his friends!