Because I went to Germany, I missed my friends' Favorite Things party. I love that party. Its always fun to see what other people love or have found.
So anyway, pretend I'm an influencer and here are a few of my favs this year.
Laird Hot Chocolate with Anthropologie Festive Bistro Mug! The Hot Cocoa has adaptogenic mushrooms, and is super delicious on the stovetop with milk.
Dry wipes from Amazon! I love the idea of facial wipes but have super duper sensitive skin so I can use my normal La Roche Posay cleanser with these. They are so soft and I can use one two times.
Elise bought me this clean perfume last Christmas and I loved it so much!
If you can get your hands on a Doterra Myst diffuser do it! They plug in and are motion activated. I would buy ten more if I could.
I think we've purchased 5 of these now. I love them cause they are blackout masks! No light gets through these babies. Which is super good for sleep. I am going to send one to Miles on his mission cause with all their different apartments he doesn't always have good blinds.
These doTERRA Bubble diffusers are another hot item. Very tough to find but we sneaked out of convention 45 min early to be at the marketplace right when they opened and scored as many as they would let us buy. Sadly out of stock but hopefully they will produce more so we can all have a houseful of them.
Hazy Harbor Shop Whipped honey and tallow moisturizer is literally the only thing that has been able to heal my cracked eyelids. And I've tried a lot of creams. Cheap ones like aquafor, and more expensive ones from the dertmatologist and from fancy spas. Elise also found this and I really love this one without any scents. The vanilla scent still irritated my skin and she loved that one. So she and I switched because this nonscented works best for me. This is $15 but there are always freebies and the shop owner is so nice and often includes free stuff and coupons. I love this so much and am so happy to have found something that works! Tallow is a trend I think but it is natural and has been super helpful for me.




