Well, hopefully this isn't sacrilegious, but I decided to help Miles do his laundry. And the first thing that popped into my head when I was done was "It is finished." haha.
It was his birthday this week and I decided that was a good present (he also got other things). And I've noticed he is down to basically nothing clean. I've been out of commission a lot this past month, which means no nagging mom reminding him to get his clothes washed.
Wow. It was like at least 10 loads when all was said and done! He never gets rid of anything and he somehow has amassed sweatshirts and things for free. I had to spot treat, and then re-wash so many things because of the engine work he's been doing.
I kept thinking how is this kid going to live on his own soon? But then I remembered that missionaries aren't replacing engines and he will have to pack everything he wants to bring in suitcases so that will help him to limit the amount of stuff he has.
Hallelujah.