Thursday, February 02, 2023

First Ultrasound

 Elise and Ethan are having a girl!  It was very fun to see the first ultrasound photo.


During the ultrasound their baby girl was moving all over the place.  That's always so good to see.

She is 15 weeks and feeling pretty good.  She's had some food aversions but those have cleared up now.  And she's pretty thrilled to have a little bump.  She has had some headaches this past couple weeks.  I got those too.

She's keeping busy with 16.5 credits in school and figuring out her internship.  Coaching Orems new high school lacrosse team, and dreaming of baby clothes and baby names!  

They are pretty sure the baby will be named Soleil.  It means "sun" in French and with a summer birthday I think its really cute.  I don't know how we ended up with all these French names but I just like them and I think my girls do too. They aren't sure about the middle name yet.  I think Elise would be perfect.  Since Elise and Ethan's mom have that name.

We are thinking they should come stay in our basement apartment so she can get her last semester of school finished up and so I can watch their cute baby for a few months.

They have loved their cute old Victorian triplex they live in, but having a washer/dryer/dishwasher and tub is helpful with a new baby.

Ethan's sister is also expecting a girl and his mom got them the cutest matching Patagonia jackets.  It will be so fun to be little cousin friends.