Tuesday, November 08, 2022

The Music Man

 We had the best time in New York!  A big highlight was seeing The Music Man.  

I was a townsperson in the high school musical The Music Man when I was 10 I think and I felt really cool to be with all the older kids.  It was so fun to be a part of.  So The Music Man has good associations for me.

Friday night I went to the box office an hour before the show and fortunately they had four seats available center orchestra on the fifth row (normal prices too)!  We were super excited.  

It was a GREAT show.  We loved Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster.  Both so engaging and so funny.  It was awesome to hear the music again.  It was fun to see friends there!  We went out to Cheesecake after with Ryan and Julie and saw five friends from home.  Lots of people in town for the marathon!

Thanks Angela for the recommendation!