My little brother Luke opened his mission call to Sierra Leone Africa! Wow he is very excited. Before my dad passed away he gave each of his boys a blessing and in Luke's he told him that he would serve a mission in Africa. So it was a pretty cool thing to actually get his mission call there!
We had some amazing Moonsets (huge!) and Sunrises!
I walked the hills by my old elementary school while Simone was at climbing. This is where my mom was a kindergarten teacher. So sad that they removed the swings, but wow such great views.
Went hiking with Kristen and her mom! We had to turn back because I forgot the crampons and was worried about it getting slick coming down.
Watched Monet and Taylor run in their track meet! They did great!
Simone got some new climbing shoes and enjoyed showing Nana and Papa her moves. Her old shoes got a hole in them and she's only had them since September.
She loves these Scarpa lace up shoes so much!
Miles helped Soren fix his robot arm and they were both kinda into it. Cute brothers.
Watching cute dog videos at dinner
Beautiful scenes and pink sky from their lacrosse game.
Monet played goalie! Jess was hurt so Monet volunteered and she saved 50% of the shots. Not too bad for not knowing anything about being a goalie!
The mountains have SO much snow right now! I went hiking up AF canyon with Carla, Renee and Annie. That bridge has snow several feet above the handrails. All the gates were totally covered. Crazy.
Also, I met some goals. Got 4 hard workouts in at my classes and then walked/hiked at least 3 miles per day. Made dinner 5/7 days which is really great for me!
Here is what we had because sometimes I just need to remember for next time I'm meal planning. Everyone really liked these dinners:
Broccoli Pasta (Raed showed us this recipe years ago!)
Turkey Bounty Bowls
Mexican Bean and Quinoa Bowls
White Chicken Chili
Sirloin Bounty Bowls
I realized I need to start dinner at 1 before the kids get home and my evening is spent driving Simone around and at games. These were all really easy.
Monet and I went shopping for her birthday next week and it was so great to spend some time with her. She's getting excited about college options!
Jared was at doTERRA Leadership in San Diego for half the week. It is good to have him home! Lots of great things happening with their business. He's very excited.



















