Monday, October 08, 2018

Simone's Climbing

Simone and Soren have loved their climbing classes.  Simone loved it so much she tried out for the Momentum Climbing Team and made it!  Its pretty hard to make it.

I just love watching this sport!  They have so much fun and love the challenge.  They have amazing coaches and I love the encouraging environment in the gym.

She is a kid who has always loved to eat healthy and to be strong.  And climbing 4 days a week is definitely helping her reach those goals!

Its not easy and there is a lot of failure in climbing!  She calls certain climbs "projects" and they work on them for awhile sometimes before figuring it out.

She has her first competition on Saturday.  We are excited!

These are her coaches Jon and Guy (I think) she has the nicest coaches!  Even though she has different ones now these guys were so encouraging and positive.  





This is what happens to your arms when you climb a lot!  The six pack she was pretty much born with though.  Haha.