Elise humored me and sent a pic of herself getting ready for BYU homecoming. I wish I had another picture and maybe I will get one because her date is great at taking photos.
Taylor went with Spencer. Spencer is a rock climber, and a cross country guy. He's so nice and we think his long hair is pretty cool. Faith did an amazing job on Taylors nails and Savannah came over and did her makeup! It was fun to have Savannah and Kelli there when Spencer picked her up.
![]() |
| He made this corsage himself! Wow! Nice work. |
Monet and Calvin! Monet got some help with her hair from her friend Mckenzie. She told me that she didn't want to go to the curling place because she doesn't really like how they make her hair crispy and put lots of stuff in it. So Mckenzie did it and it was soooo beautiful! Such a nice friend to do that on a busy day!









