Saturday, August 18, 2018

Mo'orea

Mo'orea is an incredibly beautiful place!  The island is just a 40 minute ferry ride from Tahiti.
Then we took a taxi to the Intercontinental.  I love this property!  The sunrises were just incredible!  They have a turtle sanctuary and a dolphin encounter.  The little bungalows were fun.

I loved Sunday!  We got to attend church and that was really neat here in Mo'orea.  One of the sister missionaries translated for us.  It was super cool.  And we loved seeing the dresses each woman wore with her black tahitian pearl earrings.  The ladies in the ward had sewed some dresses for the sister missionaries and they were so cute!

We saw a lady taking care of a white baby and the sister missionaries said that some French tourists just pulled over on the side of the road and asked her to babysit.  Wow.  That is crazy!  She did look like a nice lady, but still.

Our very favorite part of Mo'orea was swimming with the humpback Whales!  What an incredible experience!

I also really loved listening to Teresa explain our business to a couple of the couples we met while on Mo'orea.  We really do have a dream job.




















There were some crazy mean birds at this resort that took down this little guy right over the water.  He could not fly.  So we helped him for a minute.










waverunning in the ocean was sooooo fun!  Wow look at those peaks!




This is like the #1 rated restaurant in Mo'orea on TripAdvisor.  It was great pizza!





Songbook in French and Tahitian


These cute sisters were fun to watch!




I always like to screenshot where I am when I am traveling!  Its fun to be able to see where exactly I am.






Swimming with the sharks!