| She has a cute big map on the wall now too. We had to wait for it! |
| These shelves will probably change a lot once she gets all her school books! |
Even though I've seen her practically everyday the weekend arrived and I really miss her! I just am really going to miss sitting in her room and catching up on everything. Now I call to catch up but she's always with people so she can't really talk.
At least she works close and I can visit her at work! We were planning to go to lunch on Saturday before she worked but then I got hit with another Meniere's episode! I was able to go to Monet's race but when I got home I was so exhausted. I felt like I'd just ran a half marathon. Its the strangest thing. It's not just vertigo. Its the nausea, exhaustion and brain fog. I especially hate getting it on a Saturday! I was bummed.
I knew I was going to miss her. When my older sister Michelle moved out and it was an adjustment! But I guess I'll just have to cut the cord and get over it. I AM so excited for the adventures she's going to have in college.
We went boating Friday with her friends. The girls are all going to be with her at BYU except for Hanah who is heading straight out on her mission in October. And the boys are mostly waiting to leave. Such a crazy time for all of them! They call themselves the "leftovers" because so many have already gone. Lots of changes!