Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hot Fun in the Summertime

I thouht this summer was going to be a lazy one. I didn't enroll the kids in a single class or workshop. But I should have known better. All that extra time just means more time to play!

We had so much fun this summer. A few things that occupied our time:
Picking apricots and riding horses
Deseret News 10K and Provo River Half Marathon
Lots of family gatherings at the Shaeffers and Katie's Baby shower
Seven Peaks and Water Fun
Bees Game
Waverunning and weekend in Midway
Catching up with all of our friends and relatives who were visiting Utah.

The summer went out with a bang. We went on a camping trip to Doheny Beach, then the day we got home, we moved a few miles east so I would finally be free of the carpooling grind and so that we could have some more room.