I love how easy it is to download music these days. Remember when you had to record the song off the radio or buy the tape--then take hours putting together your mix tape? I made a mix for Jared when we first started dating. The sign of my true devotion. I still love all those songs.
Anyway, here are 30 of my favorites for running. There are over 70 on my iPod but these probably have the best beat. After listening to some of them so many times while working out, my body is now conditioned to want to run when I hear them. Maybe I should set one of them for my alarm clock?
Stand Back—Stevie Nicks
Objection—Shakira
Viva La Vida—Coldplay
In a Big Country—Big Country
Human—The Killers
Just a Girl—No Doubt
SOS--Rihanna
Survivor—Destiny’s Child
Whenever, Wherever--Shakira
Somebody Told Me—The Killers
My Best Friend's Girl—The Cars
Hungry Like the Wolf—Duran Duran
Read My Mind—The Killers
How Far We've Come—How Far We’ve Come
Hey Ya, Hey Ya--Outkast
It's A Sin--INXS
Runnin Down a Dream—Tom Petty
The Sweet Escape—Gwen Stefani
Shut Up and Drive--Rihanna
Wake Up Call—Maroon 5
Always Something There to Remind Me—Naked Eyes
I Will Survive—Gloria Gaynor
Sunday Bloody Sunday—U2
Sweet Home Alabama—Lynyrd Skynyrd
Speed of sound—U2
It’s the End of the World as we know it--REM
So What—Pink
American Boy—Estelle (get the clean version)
Single Ladies—Beyonce
Don’t Look Back--Boston