So my darling 20 month old has quite the fiesty streak (I cannot imagine where that came from :). Here is the proof. Jared didn't believe me when I told him that she said "I hate you" so I grabbed the camera everytime she got mad and finally caught her in the act. It was actually pretty funny. When Elise went through this stage (although the I hate you phrase was never used with her, those younger kids pick up quite the vocab), I was SO worried that I'd somehow created a little monster. But this time around, I've been there done that, and feel like if she turns out anything like Elise, I have nothing to worry about.
Elise was very vocal and screamed about everything. Somehow she morphed into the sweetest child and now all that other stuff is history. So hopefully Simone will follow suit. Otherwise, we may be in for it. Here she is and it is naptime. As you can see, her enunciation is not the greatest, but she's got the tone down pat!