Thursday, January 22, 2026

This week

 Soren and Elise are 12 years apart.  And Soren and Soleil are the same!  We hung onto all of the kids old classic toys and I love that Soleil is now getting to play with the same blocks her mama had. 

Some fun ones from this week.  I love my Soren!  He has become very motivated to work out lately.  He is loving doing Jiu Jitsu with Miles.  He started eating eggs instead of his beloved cereal for breakfast and tracks his protein in an app.  He makes really good omelettes.

He is so sweet with Soleil.  This kid has been so agreeable, thoughtful and responsible since he was a baby.  When he was one and we moved into this house, he liked to sort the hardware in my big box of nails and bolts.  And I let him do it because I could just tell him if something was dangerous and he wouldn't do it.  He never ran away from me at stores.  And hardly ever threw a tantrum.  He just was so easy-going.   Still is!  Do you know I never ever have to wake him up for anything, tell him to clean his room, or do his laundry.  He just does it.  It's kind of amazing.  

He got me hooked on Stranger Things this past week.  Right when I started my new semester.  Good show, bad timing!

And cute Soleil wanting to ring her own doorbell, so she had to really stretch. 

Her aunt Jenna had this darling coat made for her out of an old quilt.  I love it so much!  Her cutie bestie cousin Freya has a matching one.


Soren asked me, "can I organize the game closet?"  A kid after my own heart.


Elise told me that grandma basically has a gift shop of Frozen toys for her 3 great granddaughters in her closet.  Its true!  She can't stop buying Elsa and Anna costumes and toys!  Haha.  So fun though!  Mom has always been so good at knowing just what they will love.

Handsome Ethan getting ready to take cutie Soleil on a daddy daughter date.  He's working full time and going to school.  Last semester!  I know he's very excited about that.
Soleil made Kristoff do the splits and then we wondered if we could do.  Thanks to mom's Barre method videos she still can!  Wow!  I need to do those.

Who doesn't love a baby in a wig?