Friday, August 04, 2023

Summer Nights

 




So nearly every night we hear the kids outside using the cornhole game.  We really love cornhole!  Especially Miles.  And so a couple nights ago we all went out and played a few rounds.  And Miles and Josie are really good!  I'm actually pretty good myself but all their practicing, Jared and I got smoked!  And Jared and I learned we've been scoring all wrong all this time and there is strategy to winning cornhole.  Lewis got his hips massaged with the massage gun by Simone and Soren played the next round.  

Josie got to wear her new flag capri pants.  Jared bought the capri version as a joke for Josie when he saw them on Amazon.  Simone got Miles some for Christmas.  And he LOVES them.  And we even got Josie a pair of slides so she can match Miles.  Miles's slides have a hole the size of a 50 cent piece in the bottom, but he still wears them everyday.  And they are usually greasy too.  Ha.  

Anyway, she'll always remember Miles when she sees those pants and those slides I'm sure lol.

Funny tidbit:  the first pair of American Flag pants from Amazon that Simone bought smelled like BO when we got them.  We washed them like four times and they still smelled awful!  Finally packed them up and returned them.  But so funny because isn't it just the stereotype smell to go with flag pants?  They looked new, but obviously weren't.  Whomever smelled like that, I feel for his wife.