Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pictures of Grandma's and Dimitrios's house!

It was so fun for Soren to spend a few days with his cousins at Grandma's and Dimitrios's house!  They are the sweetest hosts and were so cute.  I heard a couple owls outside my window one night.  This is such a neat property!



Everything has a story at Dimitrios's!  These doors and a lot of the wood on his buildings is reclaimed.

We couldn't pet Ra and Quick because they run around in the poison ivy all day.  Darn!  I did once and got a rash.






Soren loves these little cousins!  Makes him get to play the big brother role for a little bit!


Its easy to see who Dylan belongs to!

Marge loved the Taco truck and hanging out with Annette.

The kids all slept on Grandma's big cozy sectional.  Bekah and I each had our own room.  Mom has made each space so comfortable and organized.  It was so fun!




























Jane reminds me so much of Bekah!  That hairline is exactly like Bekah.