Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Funny Moments

This morning we are all in the kitchen having breakfast and Soren says, "Can anyone help me with my math homework?

And Miles without missing a beat responds "Let me help you bro, we’re probably in the same unit."


haha.  Love these boys.  Miles took an easy math class after being in honors math last year.  He has so many other things he's doing with his car, vending machines, and basketball, he's trying to simplify the homework and he's always hated math.  But its still not quite fourth grade level.  :)


Someone told me I look like Jennifer Aniston the other day - Elise

Someone told me I look like the evil kid from Toy Story - Miles


What do you call a person who vapes? -Miles 

vaper? - Elise

A vapist - Dad 


Miles wake your b*tch a** up it’s time for basketball - Siri in front of our whole fam at 6am in our hotel in Hawaii

What did that say? - Mom 

I don’t know. Siris a hoe - Miles 

Why do you like waking up to that? - Monet 

I don’t know it only happens on Sundays - Miles

The only day you don’t play basketball - Dad