Sunday, April 19, 2020

Backyard Camping

We got a new car tent.  We are very excited about it!  Soren and I tested it out in the backyard this week.  We were warm and cozy, even in 36 degree weather.

Thank goodness for Jon!  He helped us install it on the Jeep.  It required removing the rack, drilling a couple new holes, and taking off some of the rails.  I think we would have been stuck without him.

It was very easy to set up, and really easy to put back.  We got the Tepui Low Pro 3.  I love how fast it is.  I also love that it is lower profile than a lot of car tents.  It is super comfortable and looks like it will last a long time.  It fits 3 people.

Elise and Monet love to camp and we installed it on the Jeep because that made the most sense.  However, I am planning on using it when Simone has her little climbing campouts in Southern Utah.

I hate to buy things that don't get much use.  But our paddle boards, kayaks get used ALL the time, ALL summer long.  I think this too will be used a ton.