But I just have to document was a little cutie he is.
First of all, he's still so cuddly. He gives me big hugs all the time. And the most sincere, "Love you mom!" when I drop him off at school. He's still pretty chill.
I noticed he is sneaky about not cleaning his room or doing his homework if he thinks I'll get distracted and not notice. So I'm trying to be firm about it all.
He sets his alarm everyday and gets up very easily and gets himself dressed and gets a bowl of cereal for breakfast most days. He LOVES cereal. Unlike my other kids who didn't have it very much.
I started feeling a little guilty that I don't have a cute church outfit for him, so I just got him the most darling little suit for Christmas (he'll be 8 this year so it can double for his baptism) and he's going to love it. He likes clothes and is pretty good at matching things.
He loves math and is really good at it. His reading is coming along, but he's definitely not where Monet was at this age! Probably we worked with her more.
He reminds me so much of Elise in his expressions and Monet in some of his personality traits. He was in the primary program last week and he looked just like Elise up there. He definitely has her coloring. While Miles is an entertainer and doesn't mind being the center of attention, Soren definitely avoids it most of the time.
He has his moments. At school a few weeks ago he got really sad. And I'm sure everyone was trying to figure out why he was sad. Which gives him lots of attention for that. And his teacher sent him to the vice principal to talk with her. He told her he "just misses his sister that is on a mission." While I'm sure we all really do miss Elise, I'm suspicious of his timing! Haha. We told him to talk to us at home next time.