Sunday, October 02, 2016

Soren at 4.5



He called this his cucumber "Mouthguard."  



Update on Soren:
Loves to pick tomatoes from the garden "for you mom."
Gives hugs and kisses away ALL DAY LONG.
He loves our chickens, especially our new ones because they gave us Chicks.
LOVES the mall.  Likes shopping at Costco too.  I think I do most of my errands while he is at school so he just likes getting out and about.
Recently started having some playdates.  And he loves it!
Loves his Montessori Preschool and is very well behaved there.  Always gives me a big hug when I come to pick him up.
Loves the beach so much!  And the ocean.
Favorite books are usually his Big Animal Kingdom book.  He likes to name all the animals in it.
Doesn't sing at all.  And also refuses to say prayers.  But he is more outgoing than my first two girls were.
He's a little picky about food.  He doesn't like his foods to touch.  So he loves tomatoes and will eat pasta, but he doesn't want them mixed.  He is starting to be a little more flexible though.

Pretty sweet, easy going kid!