Saturday, February 06, 2016

19 Years!


Kinda hard to believe we've been together more than half my life.  I feel so lucky that things worked out like they did and I ended up with Jared.  Its funny how those little decisions (like going to Newport for my senior trip) led to this.  I feel so incredibly blessed that we have each other.  I can't imagine my life any other way.

What really makes me smile is thinking of how we were when we first met, and contrasting that with how we are now.  When you marry at 19, you somewhat grow up together.  We've become so much more alike.  Similar views, interests, etc.  So much of who I am is because of who I married.

I love our story and our courtship.  It makes me happy to remember how I felt when I met him.  I couldn't believe this handsome, charming guy was so in love with me.  And he was so sweet to me.  And so funny.  I felt like the luckiest person ever.  Still do.