She's got the cutest giggle you've ever heard. If I could bottle it, I'd be rich. She's been playful from the beginning. She's also incredibly agile. I've got to get this little girl into gymnastics.
She came home with a paper from preschool that listed things she wishes for. At the top of it was "A chicken coop with chickens and bunnies." I asked her what other things she wished for. Again, the only things she wants are animals. That expensive little baby doll she got for her birthday? Looks like new. The stuffed animals and Littlest Pet Shops get all the attention in this house.
We had a funny conversation yesterday:
Simone:(over and over) When are we going to carve pumpkins? After dinner?
Me: We'll see. (this is my typical response when I don't want to commit to anything yet)
Simone: "See" takes a long time!
She's got me figured out I guess. Last night I looked at her all snuggled up in our bed and couldn't help but think how happy it makes me to have her. I tell her everyday how happy I am to be her mom. She is so fun. Her favorite song lately is "If you chance to meet a frown." Soo cute.