The stage I built a few years ago at Christmas has finally seen some use as something other than a fort, storage area, or American Girl home. Cinderella and the slipper has been the main production. Miles has played a dashing prince, Elise a very loud and obnoxious stepsister, and Monet a poor worked over Cinderella. They have loved having some of Grandma's old dresses and clothes as costumes. The red lipstick has been a big hit too--especially with Simone. She covered the whole bathroom door with it.
This is the Lego version of the family. I liked it so much I put it on my desk, where it was smashed up multiple times before I finally got it put up high and immortalized it in a picture. Good job Monet! She is very proud that it is now on the blog. When they are not busy playing Monopoly, all the kids, and Jared even, have been having a great time building cars, houses, animals, and pretty much anything they can think of out of Legos.
And I finally got Miles and Simone's room fixed up a bit. I think that has been on my to do list for about a year now! I may still paint it to be a little more girl. But I think for now, I am just happy to have curtains hung and the pictures on the walls! Next project--get the garage organized.